K&N Engineering, Inc., releases an OE Replacement Performance Motocross High-Flow Air Filter for Honda CRF450R Model dirt bikes. The XSTREAM SERIES High-Flow Air Filters are designed to provide high-capacity with very low restriction, resulting in increased horsepower & torque.
DESCRIPTION: XStream Series Motocross High-Flow Air Filter
REPLACES OE PART NO: 17213MENA70
APPLICATION: HONDA CRF450R; 2013 K&N PART NO: HA-4513XD
- Designed to lower air-flow restriction providing increased performance
- Deep 5/8” pleats provide a large surface area, high capacity and long life
- “XD” extra-fine weave pleated cotton for excellent filtration
- Two-Piece construction allows for easy installation and removal
- Durable Urethane molded seals, ensures lasting protection
- Washable, Reusable, Pre-Oiled & Ready to ride
- One-Year Limited Warranty
K&N’s HA-4513XD High-Flow Air Filter was developed exclusively for HONDA’s 2013 CRF450R Model Motocross Bikes. This OE Replacement Air Filter was designed to provide low restriction, resulting in increased throttle-response, horsepower and torque. Made with our “XD”, extra-fine weave pleated cotton, offers improved efficiency in dusty conditions. The K&N 5/8” deep pleated media provides a large filtration area offering very low restriction, high-capacity, long service intervals and excellent filtration. Two-Piece construction was developed ease the filter directly into the OE Air box. The molded Urethane seals offer a pliable yet secure mounting and sealing surface for years of long lasting protection in all conditions. Includes K&N High-temp sealing grease.
- No Fuel-management modifications necessary to obtain increased performance
- K&N High-Flow Air Filters have been made in the USA for over 40 years.
- Washable & reusable, pre-oiled and ready for installation
- Covered by a K&N One-Year Limited Warranty
Image courtesy K&N Engineering, Inc