Max Michel, Jr., champion competitive shooter, firearms instructor and television personality, is pleased to announce the official launch of his first smartphone application, Shot Coach, now available for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. The rated 4+ new app, designed by NiftyBytes for competitive shooters, will provide the user with the ability to improve their game with tools that show him or her where his or her stage time goes. Max Michel’s Shot Coach is like having a private shooting coach and video studio at the range right on your phone.
The Shot Coach app gives users the same edge as the best professional shooter today. Features include:
- Analyze form with frame-by-frame video scrubbing.
- View exactly how to use every fraction of a second to shave time off stages.
- Improve accuracy by analyzing movement, positioning, grip and all fundamentals of the sport.
- Share coaching with friends and students through professionally rendered overlays and titles in videos.
- Show off best stages by posting videos with stats included.
- Use Shot Coach at the range when teaching others to give instant visual feedback.
- Draw right on the video, add voice over or insert time data. Shot Coach records coaching to share with students, clubs and friends.
- Take snapshots with overlays and send them via Facebook, Twitter and email.
The Shot Coach app is now available for download through iTunes. It is compatible with the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. It requires iOS 6.0 or later and is optimized for iPhone 5. The Shot Coach app is available for download for $4.99: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shot-coach-video-analysis/id605565597?mt=8
For more information about Max Michel, Jr., please visit www.maxmichel.com. To learn about training opportunities with Max Michel, Jr., please visit www.maxmicheltraining.com. To purchase the gear that will take you to the next level, please visit www.maxschoice.com.
Image courtesy Max Michel