Multi-time world champion, pro shooter and Team Smith & Wesson Captain Julie Golob will make numerous appearances and hold a book signing for her book Shoot: Your Guide to Shooting and Competition at the 2014 SHOT Show in Las Vegas.
Show attendees will have the opportunity to meet the author and obtain a signed copy of her book (while supplies last) at Rumpf Outdoor Titles, booth #1962, on Tues., Jan. 14, from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m.
The first book of its kind, written by a woman and shooting champion, Shoot is published in beautiful full color by Skyhorse Publishing and features dramatic photos by renowned shooting sports photographer Yamil Sued. NRA Past President Sandy Froman penned a foreword for the book. Topics covered range from safety and a basic understanding of firearms for those who have never shot a firearm to tips and techniques for more experienced shooters.
On Wed., Jan. 15, from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Julie joins 6 other influential women of the firearms industry in a panel discussion on marketing to women. The sold-out, interactive seminar will cover the do’s and don’ts of reaching out to the fastest growing demographic in the industry.
“I am extremely excited to represent top-notch companies and connect with active and influential members of the shooting, hunting and outdoor industries at this year’s SHOT Show,” said Julie. “The opportunity to meet with readers, followers, industry leaders and grassroots dealers is one I look forward to every year.”
Julie also will make appearances, participate in live demonstrations and sign autographs elsewhere during the show at Smith & Wesson, Benelli USA, Rand Innovations, Safariland and Próis Hunting and Field Apparel for Women. Her appearance schedule is as follows:
- Smith & Wesson, booth #13731 on Tues., Jan. 14, from 8:30 – 10 a.m.; Wed., Jan. 15, from 8:30 – 10 a.m. and 2 – 3 p.m.; Thurs., Jan. 16, from 11 a.m. – noon and 3:30 – 5 p.m.; and Fri.. Jan. 17, from 10 – 11 a.m. and 1 – 2 p.m.
- Benelli USA, booth # 13356 on Tues., Jan. 14, and Wed., Jan. 15, from 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m; Thurs., Jan. 16, and Fri., Jan. 17, from 8:30 – 9:30 a.m.
- RAND Innovations, booth # 20435 on Thurs., Jan. 16, from 10 – 11 a.m.
- Safariland, booth #12762 Tues., Jan. 14, through Thurs., Jan. 16 at 1 p.m.
- Próis Hunting and Field Apparel for Women, booth #10223 on Tues., Jan. 14, at 4:30 p.m.
Image courtesy Julie Golob