Shooting USA – The S&W Back Up Gun Nationals
It’s the match for the gun you actually carry, the first Backup Gun Nationals inside Smith & Wesson’s ranges in Springfield, Mass. The snub nosed revolvers and pocket pistols are shooting head-to-head in competition that simulates CCW in the real world. Plus, the story of the moon clip, created for the M1917 Colt. Then John shows you how to improve your AR Trigger in a Brownells Home Gunsmithing Project. And Todd Jarrett shows you how to shoot your AR in unusual positions.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Jerry’s Rimfire Challenge.
Jerry Miculek goes long-range with his rimfire guns. How far can he push the boundaries? Jerry says, “A little bit of wind here, guys. On a .22, it’s really, really hard to live with, so that’s what makes it fun. That’s why it’s Impossible Shots.” That is the question, can Jerry meet the challenge?
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
NEW AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 2:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 1:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: Noon, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – 4 Times on Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: Noon, 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 3:30 AM
- Central Time: 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 2:30 AM
- Mountain Time: 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 1:30 AM
- Pacific Time: 9:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 12:30 AM
Image courtesy Shooting USA