Shooting USA – Movie Guns
It’s a rare visit inside the largest Hollywood Prop House. John’s got an all-access pass inside ISS Weapons with the famous guns from the movies. Then, what a difference three years has made for BLACKHAWK! in Montana, because of the Serpa holster. Plus, Garry James takes the punishment to demonstrate the Nock Volley Gun. And Les Baer with his personal carry gun, the Stinger.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – History Reflected
BLACKHAWK! Pro shooter Todd Jarrett plans to make history with a shooting first – two guns, two targets, and two mirrors. Todd’s ready, but an unlikely problem could derail his run at making history. Then a classic shot from an old friend, Bob Munden and his six gun, shooting aerial targets.
Wednesday on Outdoor Channel
NEW AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 2:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 1:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: Noon, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – 4 Times on Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: Noon, 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 3:30 AM
- Central Time: 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 2:30 AM
- Mountain Time: 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 1:30 AM
- Pacific Time: 9:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 12:30 AM
Image courtesy Shooting USA