Registration is now open for the 14th Annual Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) National Convention, to be held July 24-27 at the Classic Center in Athens, Georgia.
This year, bring your outdoors skills and stories for a rendezvous-style National Convention with new events planned including the Outdoorsman Challenge, themed parties, late night bonfires with QDMA friends, and plenty of live music.
Keeping with its reputation as a leader in deer hunting education, QDMA will offer several informative sessions during the day that are hands-on and fun for the entire family! These sessions will include traditional seminars, field trips and workshops for small groups focused on hunting tips and strategies.
There are three ways to register for National Convention:
- Log onto www.qdma.com/corporate/national-convention to download the registration form. Fill it out, and e-mail, mail or fax it to QDMA.
- Register Online by visiting www.qdma.com/shop/category/2014-national-convention-registration.
- Call (800) 209-3337, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. EST.
For questions about the National Convention and the registration process, contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call (800) 209-3337.
Several registration options are available, including:
$220 – Individual Convention Package: Includes one pass to the general session, Whitetail Ramblings, QDMA seminar series and workshops, Buckskin Bash, Outdoorsman Challenge, deer research field modules, Whitetail Reunion luncheon, leadership session, Grand Banquet and Auction and regional meetings. Also includes 1 QDMA Annual Membership or Membership Renewal.
$380 – Couple’s Convention Package (married couples only, please): Includes two passes to the general session, Whitetail Ramblings, QDMA seminar series and workshops, Buckskin Bash, Outdoorsman Challenge, deer research field modules, Whitetail Reunion luncheon, leadership session, Grand Banquet and Auction and regional meetings. Also includes 2 QDMA Annual Memberships or Membership Renewals.
Sponsor Upgrade – $200: Can be added to either package option and includes a sponsor membership package, convention VIP gift and entry into a sponsor-only raffle.
Day Packages: Unable to attend all three days of the National Convention? No worries, individual day packages are available to pay just for the days you can attend.
- Thursday, July 24 – $95: Includes one pass to: 2 seminars, the general session, Whitetail Ramblings and the Buckskin Bash
- Friday, July 25 – $100: Includes one pass to: 2 field modules, 3 workshops, Whitetail Reunion luncheon, and the leadership session
- Saturday, July 26 – $120: Includes one pass to: 2 field modules, 3 workshops, the Outdoorsman Challenge, 1 seminar and the Grand Banquet and Auction
Partial or À La Carte Option: Pay just for the QDMA National Convention events you want to attend. Download the Registration Form to see complete pricing.
Those who register for QDMA’s National Convention by June 1, 2014 will receive a 10-percent discount and entry into the Early Bird Raffle. Additionally, QDMA Branch officers receive a 10-percent discount.
QDMA has partnered with local hotels near the Classic Center. Please visit http://www.qdma.com/corporate/national-convention for more information.
Logo courtesy Quality Deer Management Association