During the recent Shooting, Hunting and Outdoor Trade (SHOT) Show in Las Vegas, Nevada, Crimson Trace recognized several business groups that have helped the company continue to grow the laser sighting industry while aiding in fulfilling the company’s high customer service standards. These groups have received special thanks and plaques to recognize their important contribution to the business philosophy of Crimson Trace and its employees.
Included in the recent recognition were:
- Elite Retailer of the Year: Midway USA
- Online Retailer of the Year: Optics Planet
- Regional Dealers of the Year: Bullseye Guns &Ammo in Little Rock, AR; ATP Gunshop and Range in Summerfield, SC; Bill’s Gun Shop & Range in Robbinsdale, MN: Shooter’s Outpost in Hooksett, NH: Silver Bullet Firearms in Wyoming, MI; Metro Shooting Supplies in Bridgeton, MO; H&H Gun Range in Oklahoma City, OK; Federal Way Discount Guns in Federal Way, WA; and Shedhorn Sports in Ennis, MT.
- Sporting Goods Retailer of the Year: Cabela’s
- Distributor of the Year: Lipsey’s
“Crimson Trace is honored to work with these many businesses and to partner with them to better serve our customers and America’s gun owners,” says Jeff Goddard, Crimson Trace Director of Sales. “It’s every person behind the counter or on the phone within these businesses that helps Crimson Trace continue as the leader in the laser sight industry. Our sincere thanks to all of them for a great job.”
Crimson Trace also used the SHOT Show as the platform to launch several new laser sighting products and to celebrate the company’s 20th Anniversary with a VIP celebration. Additionally, several TV shows and web channels visited the booth to film segments and interviews.
Based in Wilsonville, Oregon, the company’s goal is to make laser sighting systems standard equipment on every personal protection firearm in the United States. All Crimson Trace products are Made in the USA. Full details are at www.crimsontrace.com or by calling 800-442-2406.
Image courtesy Crimson Trace