BloodSport Arrows has recently signed with Steve Kaufman & Associates (SKA) for the Central Region of the United States. SKA is based out of Waunakee, Wisconsin and will cover Wisconsin, Missouri, Kansas, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, Michigan, Iowa, Nebraska, Minnesota, North & South Dakota, Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas and Oklahoma. SKA came with strong recommendations from numerous archery dealers in their territory and we are excited to be partnered with them to help service our rapidly growing arrow line.
“The Central U.S. is our strongest territory and we wanted to make sure that we developed a partnership with a sales group that could continue our unparalleled customer service,” said Mike Valliere, BloodSport. “The SKA Group will be showing dealers firsthand our freight program and pricing levels which are the very best in the industry. As a result, our dealer base is growing at a very fast rate and will benefit greatly from SKA’s professional help,” continued Valliere.
Steve Kaufman & Associates (SKA) Coverage:
- Steve Kaufman – Office
- Larry Bahr – Missouri & Kansas
- Doug Petty – Indiana (south of 30), Ohio & Kentucky
- Dan Krueger – Central & East Wisconsin, Illinois (north of I80)
- Matt Marsh – Michigan & Indiana (north of 30)
- Josh Jacobsen – Iowa, Nebraska, Illinois (south of I80)
- Bill Volkert – Minnesota, North & South Dakota & Northwest Wisconsin
- Patrick Fojt – Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas & Oklahoma
BloodSport and the Hunt Ready line of arrows are changing the way archers view their arrow. With patent pending Blood Ring technology and Flare Lighted Nocks, the decision when to track an animal has never been clearer. Arrows are available in both standard and small diameter. For more information go to www.bloodsport.co.
Logo courtesy BloodSport