Jessie Duff won round one, but all the contenders return for round two of the “WeAreWeatherby” online sweepstakes, which offers entrants the opportunity to vote for their favorite Team Weatherby ad and win a Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic Package.
The ads, which can be viewed at www.weareweatherby.com, feature Duff and eight other Team Weatherby members and messages:
- Ed Weatherby, president and CEO of Weatherby, Inc., “We Are Weatherby”
- Willie Bloomquist, Major League Baseball player, “Safe at Home”
- Luke Branquinho, Professional Rodeo Cowboys Association four-time World Champion Steer Wrestler, “Legendary”
- Brendon Clark, professional bull rider and 14-time qualifier for the Professional Bull Riders World Finals, “Proven Performance”
- Jessie Duff, champion competitive pistol shooter, “Fastest Gun in Town”
- Chad Mendes, Ultimate Fighting Championship/Mixed Martial Arts featherweight title contender, “Speed, Power and Accuracy”
- Jessy Nelson, professional Motocross/Supercross rider, “Fearless”
- Bear Pascoe, National Football League player, “Unstoppable”
- Darryl Worley, platinum-selling country music artist, “Made in the U.S.A.”
Also included is Dallas Beshears, whose ad features “We Are the Future” as the headline. She is the National High School Rodeo Association (NHSRA) 2012-2013 Brownells/NRA National
Youth Shooting Sports Ambassador. Beshears serves as a spokesperson for the WBY-X product line and Weatherby-NHSRA Scholarship Fund.
In addition to the rifle, the Vanguard Series 2 Synthetic Package includes a 3-9x42mm Redfield Revenge riflescope, Talley-designed Weatherby Vanguard mounts, an adjustable nylon sling and injection-molded scoped rifle case. Like all Vanguard Series 2 rifles, the Synthetic offers guaranteed SUB-MOA accuracy when used with specified Weatherby factory or premium ammunition.
Entry deadline for round two is May 31, 2014. To be eligible, entrants must be a legal resident of the United States and at least 21 years of age. Those who are legally disqualified from possessing a firearm are not eligible. To vote and enter the sweepstakes, visit www.weareweatherby.com.
Image courtesy Weatherby