Backcountry Hunters & Anglers invites you to join them for their 2014 National Rendezvous, March 21-23 at the Red Lion in Southeast Denver.
Were kicking the event off Friday night with a Backcountry Bash that is not to be missed. The bash will feature a keynote address, live Bluegrass music, vendors and gear demos and much more. Come for just one night, or the whole weekend for an event packed with:
- Great workshops and seminars to include game processing demo’s, how-to workshops on mule deer hunting techniques, panel discussions on “technology and hunting” and “women and hunting”, discussion on state and national conservation issues.
- A keynote address by Field & Stream’s venerable, Hal Herring
- Vendor booths and gear demos
- The first annual “Parade of Tents” showcasing some of the outdoor industry’s newest (and oldest) shelters
- A raffle and auction with loads of quality backcountry gear (Saturday night)
- Great food, drink and camaraderie with fellow backcountry enthusiasts. A full weekend ticket includes 2 dinners, 1 lunch, a BHA mug, drink tickets, door prizes and admission to all seminars and workshops.
Tickets, registration and the full event schedule can be found here: http://www.backcountryhunters.org/index.php/rendezvous
Over the past 3 years attendance has grown by leaps and bounds and we fully expect another year of unprecedented attendance, energy and good times. Not to mention, it’s our 10-year anniversary and it’s time to celebrate the successes that Backcountry Hunters & Anglers has had over the past decade!
Plan to attend? Be sure to follow updates on the event through our facebook page, here: https://www.facebook.com/backcountryhabitat/.
Logo courtesy Backcountry Hunters & Anglers