American Beta is pleased to announce the addition of three new models to their 2014 lineup the Evo Factory editions.
A replica of the bike the official Beta riders use in top national and international competitions, the BETA EVO Factory has always been synonymous with excellence and exclusivity.
The 2013 125 class world title and the World Pro 2013 third place confirm that this 100% “Made in Italy” product is a winner at the highest levels.
Designed by the Tuscan manufacturer’s R&D department, which has always taken advantage of the official team’s experience and the use of aftermarket parts to make bikes that are rich technically, with excellent dynamic features and bar-setting performance. The BETA EVO FACTORY engine and chassis were developed with smooth, extremely easy and responsive riding in mind. Available in 3 engine sizes (125cc, 250cc, and 300cc), they are intended for more expert riders who are looking for a high performance vehicle as well as for beginners who want an exclusive bike with unique performance.
- Available in 125cc and 250cc in addition to the 300cc version, all the engines are built with carefully selected components and painstakingly fine tuned.
- Magnesium engine crankcase. A weight reduction of about 1.5 Kg (3.3 lbs.) allows for better handling, resulting in a dynamic riding experience.
- New 12 pole – 110W ignition that ensures more electrical power for the various systems. The electric fan benefits particularly from this feature, able to cool the engine more efficiently and ensure more stable operating temperatures and performance. The new ignition is also mounted in a reverse direction compared to traditional bikes which allows the rotating masses to be centered as the center of the flywheel is closer to the crankshaft. This means more agility and an easier ride, especially during aerial moves.
- New flywheel cover in magnesium which functions as a stator support and has a gasket to ensure a water tight seal for the flywheel chamber.
- The 22/69 ratio primary drive is confirmed once again for the BETA EVO FACTORY 2014, allowing a decrease in the torque transmitted to the clutch. This also allows the rider to choose between two spring preload values (selecting the spacer mount direction), all helping to reduce the stress at the lever or increase the transmittable torque.
- Special clutch discs capable of ensuring smoother and more precise operation, giving the lever a better feel.
- Red anodized aluminum fuel fill cap.
- Cooling system hoses in red silicon produced using technology that combines an extruded core with a traditional sheath and provides better quality in terms of size and reliability.
- Black clutch and stator cover for a total Racing look.
- A completely original look: entirely white frame and eye-catching Factory-style graphics with a traditional mixture of white, red and blue patterns highlighting the Racing character of the product.
- A lot of work was put into the Factory Edition’s suspension in order to provide better performance:
- The front fork tubes are shorter to better fit the new yokes. The internal cartridge and the CNC machined adjuster caps have been lightened. The forks are finished with black CNC machined yokes with a lighter design (-100 grams) as well as sowing off the Factory Beta logo.
- At the rear there is a monoshock equipped with a new yellow spring, made lighter and preloaded by a new ring assembly with a plastic containment spacer that ensures less friction, and a fresh calibration.
- Changes have also been made to the front braking system which now has a new Braktec master cylinder with reduced weight and an improved feel. The classic Factory design brake discs with their Racing look complete the package.
- The clutch master cylinder was also updated to match the new, modern design of the brake master cylinder in harmony with the new frame color.
- For the 250/300 version a new, longer silencer was adopted in order to guarantee better sound characteristics and to work with the manifold to provide better handling and riding precision.
- All of the engine sizes feature a titanium exhaust manifold which is brand new. For the 250/300 versions, the new design provides increased torque at low engine speeds.
- The aesthetics are complemented by a few anodized details such as the chain tensioners and handlebar caps, traditionally in red Racing livery.
These new Evo Factory editions will be available the first of April at Authorized Beta dealers. They are also available for order through American Beta’s exclusive BYOB (Build Your Own Beta) program beginning on Tuesday, March 11th.
Prices are as follows:
125 Evo Factory $7799.00
250 Evo Factory $8299.00
300 Evo Factory $8499.00
Image courtesy American Beta