Irish Setter Deer Tracker Big Game hunting boots feature StableFlex technology, which combines welt construction in the heel for stability and cement construction in the forefoot for added flexibility. The Deer Tracker sole with an aggressive lug pattern provides superb stability and traction on the toughest terrain. Maximum underfoot comfort is delivered by a triple-density, RPM lightweight sole and polyurethane footbed. The boot features premium US-Made Trout Brook leather with a variety of camo options, proven UltraDry waterproofing and ScentBan scent control. Additional features include Armatec™ toe and heel protection, Achilles Comfort Panel and a CuShin Comfort tongue. Insulated versions provide warmth with long-lasting, hydrophobic Primaloft insulation.
- Style #4833 is a 7″ non-insulated lace-up boot with Realtree Xtra camo, $169.99
- Style #4835 is a 10″ non-insulated lace-up boot with Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo, $189.99
- Style #4837 is a 10″ lace-up boot with Realtree Xtra camo and 400 grams of Primaloft insulation, $194.99
- Style #4838 is a 10″ lace-up boot with Mossy Oak Break-Up Infinity camo and 800 grams of Primaloft insulation, $204.99
- Style #4843 is a 12″ non-insulated pull-on boot with ExoFlex Performance Fit System for easy on/off and Realtree Xtra camo, $179.99
“Deer Tracker boots will help you traverse rough terrain with confidence and comfort,” said Charley Bryant, Irish Setter Line Manager for Red Wing Shoe Company.
Irish Setter Deer Tracker boots will be available in July 2014 at leading outdoor retailers. Visit www.irishsetterboots.com for the retailer nearest you.
Image courtesy Irish Setter