On Tuesday evenings, Pursuit Channel airs six fishing shows back to back during Ranger Boats’ Prime Time Tuesday. Tune in starting at 8 p.m. EST and get your fishing fix for an exciting two and a half hours of television.
Ranger Boats’ Prime Time Tuesday (EST):
- 8 p.m., Lake Commandos – Outdoor writer Jim Edlund visits a lake Steve Pennaz fished more than 40 years ago.
- 8:30 p.m., Bob Redfern’s Outdoor Magazine – Taking a break from the lake, Bob goes shooting. Rick Mitchell from Pine Hurst, NC, one of the best shooting instructors on the east coast, takes Bob to the range to pop some clay targets.
- 9 p.m., Scott Martin Challenge – The rivalry between Scott and his son continues on Lake Okeechobee. With a full moon and giant bass on the beds, it will take more than a 10-pounder to win this challenge.
- 9:30 p.m., Hank Parker’s Outdoor Magazine – Hank Parker fishes Lake Guntersville in Alabama.
- 10 p.m., Cabela’s Fisherman Handbook – This week’s show is a continuation of host Wade Middleton’s journey to Wisconsin as he fishes for spawning smallmouth in what has turned into a legendary trip that has far exceeded Wade’s expectations.
- 10:30 p.m., Fishing Texas – The Texas Team Trail tournament series makes its third stop at a new lake on the trail in 2013, Belton Lake. With beautiful weather and a full field of anglers, find out who is in contention for the team of the year.
This primetime fishing block re-airs on Pursuit Channel Saturdays mornings from 8-10:30 am. For more information on these shows, log on to www.pursuitchannel.com.
Logo courtesy Pursuit Channel