Shooting USA – Movie Guns
It’s a rare visit inside the largest Hollywood Prop House. John’s got an all-access pass inside ISS Weapons with the famous guns from the movies. Then, what a difference three years have made for Blackhawk! in Montana, because of the Serpa holster. Plus, Garry James takes the punishment to demonstrate the Nock Volley Gun. And Les Baer with his personal carry gun, the Stinger.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – Cisko’s Split
Fast draw specialist Cisko tries splitting two playing cards in a row from the hip. Then Mr. Flintlock takes a tip from Jimmy Stewart and shoots targets through a washer. And we reprise the late Bob Munden’s Classic Shot, opening a safety pin with a .45 caliber bullet.
NEW AIR TIMES BY TIME ZONE
The Shooting USA Hour Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: 2:00 PM, 9:00 PM, 12:00 Midnight
- Central Time: 1:00 PM, 8:00 PM, 11:00 PM
- Mountain Time: Noon, 7:00 PM, 10:00 PM
- Pacific Time: 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM, 9:00 PM
Shooting USA is listed as a one hour show in your cable menu.
Shooting USA’s Impossible Shots – 4 Times on Wednesdays:
- Eastern Time: Noon, 3:30 PM, 7:00 PM, 3:30 AM
- Central Time: 11:00 AM, 2:30 PM, 6:00 PM, 2:30 AM
- Mountain Time: 10:00 AM, 1:30 PM, 5:00 PM, 1:30 AM
- Pacific Time: 9:00 AM, 12:30 PM, 4:00 PM, 12:30 AM
Image courtesy Shooting USA