New TFO Handgun Sight Models Released from TRUGLO
TRUGLO Inc., manufacturer of the world’s most advanced line of fiber-optic sights and accessories for the shooting sports industry introduces its newest additions to the BRITE-SITE TFO (Tritium/Fiber-Optic) family of handgun sights – the NEW! Glock 41/Glock 42 models. These new sights offer revolutionary innovation with TRUGLO’s patented combination of TFO (Tritium and Fiber-Optic) technology delivering an enhanced sight picture 24/7. Rapid target acquisition is achieved with TFO technology by utilizing existing ambient light to illuminate the sight picture during bright lighting conditions and then utilizing the tritium component to illuminate the fiber-optic during low light or no light conditions. The TFO technology offers an uninterrupted, consistent sight picture for the shooter when other sight systems fall short.
The low profile sight housings are constructed from CNC-machined steel. The technical design protects the fiber while concealing its view from the target. The TFO sights fit in standard holsters and are designed to be snag-resistant and dependable. Each set is available in a green front sight /green rear sight combination or green front sight / yellow rear sight combination.
NEW TRUGLO BRITE-SITE TFO (Tritium/Fiber-Optic) SIGHTS for GLOCK MODELS 41/42 FEATURE:
- TFO (Tritium/Fiber-Optic) patented technology
- Consistent sight picture 24/7.
- Transitions between all light conditions
- Glows in the dark
- No batteries required
- CNC- machined steel construction
- Concealed fiber cannot be seen by target
- Fits standard holsters
- Snag-resistant design
- GLOCK 41 model TG131GT2 (Green Front Sight /Green Rear Sight)
- GLOCK 41 model TG131GT2Y (Green Front Sight /Yellow Rear Sight)
- GLOCK 42 model TG131GT1A (Green Front Sight /Green Rear Sight)
- GLOCK 42 model TG131GT1B (Green Front Sight /Yellow Rear Sight)