THR Motorsports/Monster Energy/Precision Concepts KX450F-mounted Robby Bell and Ricky Brabec came from behind to win the General Tire Vegas-to-Reno off-road race, round four of the Best in the Desert American Off-Road Racing Series, in Beatty, Nevada, August 15.
The Kawasaki duo ran down early leaders Ty Davis and Justin Morgan, on the Zip-Ty Racing/Pro Circuit/AXO Husqvarna, and took the checkered flag with about 14 minutes to spare over the Davis/Morgan team in the 535-mile race.
Third overall went to the winning Over-30 Pro team of Ryan Dudek and Max Eddy Jr. on the Chris Haines Motorcycle Adventures Honda.
The Chris Brown/Tim Fitzpackrick (KTM) and Marcus Loll/Iving Powers (KTM) teams rounded out the top five.
August 15, 2014
Best in the Desert American Off-Road Racing Series
- Robby Bell/Ricky Brabec (Kaw)
- Ty Davis/Justin Morgan (Hus)
- Ryan Dudek/Max Eddy (Hon)
- Chris Brown/Tim Fitzpatrick (KTM)
- Marcus Loll/Irving Powers (KTM)
- Ricky Dahlbert/Adam Thissen (KTM)
- Tony Gera
- Kenton Prather/Grant Statley
- Josh Wilson
- Curtis Bradley/Jeremy Purvines (Beta)
Image courtesy Mark Kariya/ Kawasaki