The original PlotWatcher has revolutionized scouting camera technology and functionality. The PlotWatcher Pro takes the revolution to the next level. The PlotWatcher Pro has the best battery life of time-lapse cameras, lasting up to four months on a set of eight AA batteries. It can record up to 1 million images, and images are saved direct to video format with Tru-Video. Using the included GameFinder software with MotionSearch, you can review hours of video quickly and easily find frames in which movement is detected.
Battery life, specifically the lack of it in some scouting cameras, can be a source of aggravation. Battery life is not an issue with the PlotWatcher Pro, which operates on either four or eight AA batteries. A set of eight AA batteries will last up to four months. That’s 20 times longer than other time-lapse cameras. This means you can capture up to 1 million images on a single set of batteries. And, for those who prefer to use an external battery, the PlotWatcher Pro also has an external power port.
The PlotWatcher Pro saves images directly to video format. Other “time-lapse” video cameras save individual image files requiring additional time and processing to get to video format. With the PlotWatcher Pro, you’ll be viewing your scouting videos immediately, you won’t be frustrated waiting on images to load into your computer, and you’ll save more time for hunting.
GameFinder video player software makes it a breeze to review your daily video files. Review them in forward or reverse at your choice of replay speed, or even scroll frame by frame for detailed review. Speed up the review process using the MotionSearch feature to skip to the next frame in which motion is observed. GameFinder software also allows you to easily build and share your own library of HD video clips and picture
Advanced Features of the PlotWatcher Pro
- 20-times more battery life-even more via an external power adapter.
- Tru-Video automatically compiles images in video format, making it much easier, quicker and enjoyable to review your files.
- 2.5-inch LCD on-board for camera setup, video aiming, and camera status messages.
- Start and stop the camera automatically based on the available light or by defining specific start and stop times based on the camera’s clock.
- Accepts add-on telephoto and wide-angle lenses, available in the Day 6 Outdoors online store
- Temperature and moon-phase info shown on each image.
- Uses SD card storage and saves video files in half the memory space.
- Security cable ready.
For more information, visit day6outdoors.com/products/plotwatcher-pro.
Image courtesy Day 6 Outdoors