Para USA, LLC (“Para”) is proud to announce that Team Para USA member Travis Tomasie won the United States Practical Shooting Association (USPSA) Area 7 Limited Division Championship.
“Hats off to all of the staff at the USPSA Area 7 Championship for hosting another great match,” said Travis Tomasie, Pro Shooter/Assistant Product Manager of Para USA. “My Para 1911 performed at the highest level and continues to exceed my every expectation.”
Tomasie competed in the match using a Para Tomasie Custom pistol with Remington and Barnes ammunition products.
Tomasie Custom Specifications:
- Caliber: 40 S&W
- Magazine: Two, 16-Round
- Barrel: 5” Stainless Match-Grade Ramped Bull Barrel
- Sights: Adjustable Rear Target, Fiber Optic Front
- Slide: Forged Stainless Steel with Tri-Top and Lightening Cuts
- Frame: Double Stack Stainless Steel
- Finish: IonBond PVD Finish
- Safety: Beavertail Grip, Ambidextrous Thumb Safety
- Trigger: Adjustable Skeletonized Trigger
- Grip: VZ OperatorTM G10 grip Grips
- Extra: HD extractor, EGW fire control, Competition Magwell, Checkered Front Strap & Mainspring Housing.
- MSRP: $1,999.00
For more information on Para USA and their line of innovative pistols, please visit www.para-usa.com.
The USPSA Area 7 Championship was held at the Rod & Gun Club of New Bedford, Mass. on September 5-7, 2014.
Image courtesy Para USA