Tired of searching for the prefect tree for your portable stand? Thanks to Tree Stand Buddy, every tree is the perfect tree. Now you can hang your stand exactly where you need to be hunting, not where you have to hunt because there’s only one straight tree in the area.
Tree Stand Buddy’s unique bracket system allows you to hang a portable stand on any tree, regardless of whether the tree is crooked or straight. Simply mount the Tree Stand Buddy mounting bracket to your stand with the provided hardware, and then fasten the receiver to any tree with the provided straps.
For crooked trees, just attach the receiver with lag bolts. Your stand will sit safely level, regardless of how crooked the tree is. All you have to do is hoist the stand up the tree and slide the bracket into the receiver. It’s that simple.
Tree Stand Buddy isn’t just easy; it is safe. Testing showed the brackets withstand 935 pounds of force without any movement of the bracket.
Along with added versatility on where you can hunt and increased safety of your stand setup, Tree Stand Buddy offers a number of other advantages:
- Mount multiple receivers on different trees and use just one stand for all your hunting.
- Take your stand with you at the end of the day to prevent theft or weather damage.
- Works on trees as small as 6 inches in diameter.
- No more climbing with your stand! Easily hoist your stand to the receiver with a rope.
- Hang your stand quickly and quietly, so you don’t spook deer.
- Extra space between your stand and the tree gives you more comfort and freedom to move.
The National Bowhunter Education Foundation (NBEF) saw the Tree Stand Buddy at the 2010 ATA Trade Show and liked it so much that they are looking to incorporate it into their training seminars and their safety videos that are included with each tree stand purchase.
Tree Stand Buddy-coming to a tree near you! For more information, visit www.treestandbuddy.com or call (877) 987-2723
Image courtesy Tree Stand Buddy