LaserLyte, innovators in firearms laser technologies, continues to push the envelope in laser ingenuity with the first pistol laser made from injection molded tan glass filled nylon. The LaserLyte Center Mass Laser, or CM-MK4T, displays a ring of red laser dots that surround the center aiming laser for quicker target acquisition and a higher score rate. The compact laser component and battery housing are secured in a durable, tan body that, unlike painted pistol lasers currently on the market, will not wear or scratch.
The LaserLyte CM-MK4T projects a ring of 8 red laser dots with one red laser dot in the center as the aiming laser. The circle grows at 1-inch per yard, approximately the same configuration as a shotgun aimed at a moving target. The red laser circular pattern gives the user the advantage of a wide field-of-view while keeping both eyes open for aiming. The advantages of the CM-MK4T are many, from learning the sight pattern of their Taurus personal defense pistol, to immediate and precise aiming when under threat, to helping individuals with vision issues confidently return to the shooting sports.
Batteries are included and the LaserLyte CM-MK4T has an MSRP of $149.95. See how to install the LaserLyte CM-MK4T here. The LaserLyte Center Mass Laser in tan is the perfect training aid, personal defense accessory or a “just plain fun” laser for faster, more accurate hits.
LaserLyte CM-MK4T Specifications:
- Product Number: CM-MK4T
- Compatible Firearms: Handguns and firearms with a minimum of a 1-inch rail
- Laser Module: 635nm
- Laser Modes: Constant On, Pulse, Auto-off
- Batteries: 3 x 357 silver oxide batteries
- Battery Life: 2.5 hours constant on (actual usage), 5 hours pulse (actual usage)
- Weight: 0.50 ounces/15 gr
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminum/glass filled nylon
- Length: 1.10 inches/28.03 mm
- Width: 1.10 inches/27.99 mm
- Height: 0.93 inches/23.60 mm
Laura Burgess, email@example.com
Image courtesy LaserLyte