The National Tactical Officers Association (NTOA) announces the 14th Annual Crisis Negotiations Conference, hosted by the Scottsdale Police Department Nov. 10 – 13, 2014 at the Chaparral Suites in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The conference features seven diverse seminars and top speakers within the law enforcement, including:
- Dixon Correctional Center Hostage / Barricade Incident, Presented by Dan Field, IDOC Crisis Negotiations Team Leader (ret.)
- First Responders Encountering Veterans in Crisis, Presented by Stephen Soha
- Georgia Firefighter Hostage Incident Debrief, Presented by John Rowell
- Prison Escape Attempt / Hostage-Taking at Washington DOC, Presented by Dan Pacholke and Devon Schrum
- Suicide 101: A Negotiator’s Perspective, Presented by Gary McDougall
- Warrior Survival – “Taking out the Garbage,” Presented by Susan Lewis Simons, M.S., B.C.E.T.S., D.A.A.E.T.S
- Washington County (MD) Barricade Incident, Presented by Corporal Josh McCauley
More information on seminars can be found at http://ntoa.org/cnt-conference/.
Registration for the 14th Annual Crisis Negotiations Conference is limited to sworn law enforcement officers. For more information on the National Tactical Officers Association visit www.ntoa.org or call 800-279-9127
Image courtesy National Tactical Officers Association