Gear Hunter: Cabela’s Pro Series 36” Pellet Grill
OutdoorHub Reporters 08.17.20
On today’s Gear Hunter, we’re going to check out the Cabela’s Pro Series 36″ Pellet Grill
If you want a grill that delivers big cooking capability and delicious smoked-kissed flavor, then the Cabela’s Pro Series 36″ Pellet Grill is what you need.
This easy-to-use, pellet-fired grill gives you the ability to tackle everything from slow smoking brisket or ribs to putting a quick sear on a premium steak. Innovative sear-station control allows you to cook over a direct or indirect flame with a simple twist, allowing you to match your heat source to the food.
Fix enough food for an entire camp over the pellet grill’s 1,016 square inches of grill space with adjustable, removable upper cooking racks.
The Cabela’s Pro Series 36″ Pellet Grill’s easy-to-operate digital control center gives backyard grillmasters professional-level control. Allowing you to choose a consistent cooking temperature as low as 180°F for slow smoking up to 500°F for open-flame roasting, the control center includes two meat probes for easy monitoring of cooking temperature and internal food temperatures.
The large front window on the grill’s lid allows additional monitoring without opening the grill door, releasing heat and slowing cooking times. And the extra-large pellet hopper allows you to keep cooking for extended periods without refilling.
Here are some of the key features:
- Amazingly versatile, pellet-fired backyard grill
- Side shelf for food prep
- Sear-station control knob – switch between direct or indirect flame heat source
- 1,016 square inches of space
- Porcelain-coated cooking racks
- Easy-to-operate digital control center – 180°-500°F cooking range
- 2 meat probes
- Large viewing window on lid – allows you to view food without losing heat
- Extra-large pellet hopper
- Includes side shelf for food prep
- Unique elliptical design offers greater cooking space and vertical clearance