Hillary Clinton Comes Out In Favor of Expanded Gun Rights
OutdoorHub Social 03.31.16
With bombshell announcements like this one from Hillary this election cycle is proving to be one of the most interesting in American political history.
At a private fundraiser last night in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, Hillary Clinton announced that she is changing her views on gun control to more closely align with her base. Speaking to donors at the private event Hillary said that “[She] want to make sure her views on gun control are the same as her supporters. We can’t let Bernie Sanders win over voters by not supporting gun manufacture liability in criminal cases. It’s time to take a stand for gun owners in the great nation of ours.”
She listed off ten main points that she would work to achieve if elected to the Presidency.
- Making sure that no gun is banned solely because of cosmetic features.
- Ensuring that gun show transfers remain safe and legal with no background checks.
- Working to ensure 50 state concealed carry reciprocity through new federal laws.
- The elimination of background checks at the point of sale. Instead gun purchasers would only take one background test per year.
- Ensure that gun manufactures are not liable for their product’s use in the commission of a crime.
- Instructing the ATF to remove suppressors from the NFA
- A 50% tax on every round of ammunition that would go towards the prevention of gun violence.
- Making sure that all online ammo purchases are shipped to and FFL for a background check.
- Passing laws to make sure that online orders of over 1000 rounds of ammo are delivered only with a chief law enforcement officer approval.
- Providing a pathway for illegal immigrants to legally purchase firearms
Editor’s note: if you’re scratching your head over that last one, take a look at the date. Happy April Fools’.